Once a year the board makes a choice from the submitted projects. Applications for 2019 can be sent from 1 March 2019 and must be received by the foundation no later than 24.00 hours on the submission date (30 March 2019) in one PDF file (one file, including all attachments) at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The PDF file must be legible and printable in A4 format. It may not contain any document restrictions (printing, copying content, etc.). The application must be accompanied by a table of contents and page numbering and must in any case contain the following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the artist (if not the applicant)
- C.v. of the artist
- Information about previous work (portfolio), in case of film with titles, vimeolinks and passwords
- Title and a brief description of the project, if possible with any visual material (teaser, moodboard, research, etc.)
- Description of the innovative/experimental character
- Other information such as format of the film, layout of the exhibition
- Timetable (start, completion)
- Where and when the project is presented for the first time
- Budget (costs should be realistic, market-conforming and cost-efficient, and as far as possible specified and elaborated).
- Coverage plan (other funds, possible own contribution).
The applications will be discussed at the board meeting of the Dommering Fund Foundation. The annual amount available is limited and therefore a choice is made. The applicant will be informed whether the project has been accepted or not. If this is not the case, no reasons will be given. If necessary, a lower amount can be offered than requested, or a contribution in parts, or a conditional award can be made (for example if the financing has not yet been completed).